Cork Education & Training Board will hold an election, under the provisions of Section 3 and Section 30 of the Education and Training Boards Act, 2013, for the purpose of electing a Female Staff Representative to be a member of the Board. Cork ETB is seeking a replace the existing Female Representative, following her resignation, for the remaining term of the Board, which is due to expire mid-2024, following the local elections. The electors will be the staff whose names are entered on the Electoral Roll.
Two nominations for a Female Staff Nominee to the Board were received. The following have been deemed eligible for election:
- Ms. Marion Naughton
- Ms. Siobhan Nolan
A postal ballot will take place in the coming weeks. Further information in relation to same will be posted in due course.
- Notice of Election of Staff January 2024
- Calendar of Dates
- SI 141 of 2019 – Education and Training Boards Act 2013 (Section 32) Order 2019
- SI 270 of 2014 – ETB Act 2013 (Election of Staff) Regulations
- Circular Letter 0006/2024 Arrangements for the Election of a Staff Representative to Cork ETB
- Circular Letter 0006/2024 (Gaeilge) Arrangements for the Election of a Staff Representative to Cork ETB