Cork ETB is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and, accordingly, is registered with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
The Data Protection Acts grant privacy rights to individuals whose personal information is in the possession or control of Cork ETB. These Acts also impose obligations on Cork ETB regarding how this data is processed and stored. In the course of its business, Cork ETB processes personal information relating to individuals such as staff, students, parents, etc. As a result, Cork ETB has extensive responsibilities regarding the safeguarding of this information and providing access to it, on request, by the persons to whom it relates.
To ensure compliance with these obligations, the following policies have been developed and implemented throughout the organisation:
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Breach Management Policy and Procedures
- CCTV Policy
- Records Retention Schedule
These policies are available here.
The Data Protection Officer for Cork ETB is Sarah Flynn. Contact details are 021-4907100 or by email at email@example.com.
The Application Form for accessing personal data under the Data Protection Acts is available to download at: Data Access Request form 2018 (PDF)
- CETB Data Protection Policy (PDF)
- Data Access Request form (PDF)
- CETB Data Breach Protocol (PDF)
- CETB CCTV Policy (Incl. Privacy Statement) (PDF)
- CETB Privacy Statement Employee (PDF)
- CETB Privacy Statement Student (PDF)
- CETB Records Management Policy (PDF)
- CETB Records Retention Schedule (PDF)
- CETB Covid-19 Privacy Notice (PDF)